The first book of the Twilight series.
Need I say more? I have been avoiding this series, in fear that I would be obsessed with it, for the last couple years only to find that I have so much to catch up on.
Watch out Harry, Edward is giving you a run for your money.
So... who do you prefer?
Edward vs. Harry

4 comments:
Sickening. Of all people, I thought my sister would be the last person to fall into the world of fantasy and make believe. It just goes to show you, no one is immune. You let your guard down for one minute, next thing you know you are involved in talks of the world of vampires and muggles.. It's very disappointing.
I don't know anything about either one, never having read either series. But Edward...oooh, yes, please! (I'm sure he just reminds me of my husband, though...)
I have yet to involve myself with either series, and hope to keep it that way. Other things I have avoided that have kept me from getting my ass kicked are: Magic the Gathering cards, Dungeons and Dragons, Live Action Role Playing (LARPing if you will), and boy scouts.
Hey, I told you. I avoided the trap as long as possible and now I've practically dove head first into the book and am starring in the movie! What the hell happened to me. All of a sudden I am Ron Weasly on Harry Potter!Creepy.
Post a Comment