Just cut off his manhood and he will be perfect, calm, and a little less like his daddy. Wink wink.
Its funny to see him get so mad, saying the puppy is driving him crazy and he wishes there was any way to make him stop.
I think the same thing but about the TWO voices I hear that won't stop.
Kaze is a GREAT puppy. He pretty much trained Yuki to go outside, a miracle! And he is pretty darn good himself, way better than she was even a month ago at almost a year old.
The defense rests.

Laura
2 comments:
She's right to some extent, which is another reason there probably won't be any Hales offspring until I can learn to parent something as low maintenance as a puppy.
Doesn't Kaze like those rawhide chew things? He's at that teething age - if it's not a rawhide toy, it'll be your wallet. I used to tie someone's old socks into a knot in the middle, and they make great chew and tug of war toys.
Post a Comment