
So I played softball on Saturday for the first time in about two years and despite not playing in so long I did ok. During the course of the game I must've had a complete lapse of judgement however because at one point I decided that it would be a wise idea to slide into second. I am now left with a beautiful oozing raspberry burn just below my right knee. Yeah, being safe at second wasn't really worth leaving my top two layers of epidermis there on the field
-by Brady (I know you might have thought those smooth, tan, shapely legs belonged to Laura)
3 comments:
Thats pretty narly man. I was just telling my buddy last night how much i wanted to join a softball league.
you should have been wearing denim.
your bad.
Brade you are hilarious. Could you please write a book or something?
Post a Comment