I'm with you, girl! He's an idiot, and wouldn't know a fair, honest documentary if it bit him. He loves to distort the facts to suit his distorted point of view. Big bag of gas.
So I'm thinking I should've just posted my ideas on healthcare reform in general rather than citing Michael Moore; apparently the very mention of his name instills hate amongst all and makes me lose any validity and credibility.
We got married in August 07, have a pug named Yuki and Kaze. Brady will be graduating from the U of U in December with a degree in Economics and Laura will graduate in Spring of 09 with a degree in Music Education.
2 comments:
I'm with you, girl! He's an idiot, and wouldn't know a fair, honest documentary if it bit him. He loves to distort the facts to suit his distorted point of view. Big bag of gas.
So I'm thinking I should've just posted my ideas on healthcare reform in general rather than citing Michael Moore; apparently the very mention of his name instills hate amongst all and makes me lose any validity and credibility.
Post a Comment