
After the washer broke two days ago I really sat down to think about all the high ticket items we've owned this year that bit the dust. I'm starting to wonder if there is some bad luck involved or sheer negligence... I'm leaning toward the latter. Here's the list:
30 Gig Ipod Video: $250
Ipod Mini: $150
Nokia Phone: $100
1998 Honda Accords Transmission: $2,400
1998 Ford Escort Battery, Alternator, Tie rod ends: $600
Apple Ibook G4 Laptop: $1,200
GE washer: $100
Amount of money this year wasted on broken goods $4800
Priceless
1 comment:
Ouch. Tough luck man. At least you got a new car and computer out of it. A new ipod too maybe? I can't remember. The point im trying to make is to look at all the cool new stuff you have now. Plus you are helping the economy by spending money. Win-win. Now we only need one more Win to make this a Win-Win-Win situation is optimal.,,,hmmm....
Post a Comment