
First of all, if there are any clever things that anyone has already thought of, please respond, because we are becoming desperate.
Money has not really gone our way this month, or come our way... or come at all... and we are currently living on PANCAKES.
We frantically searched our barren cupboards to come up empty handed, or at least until we really opened our eyes.
I was given about 1 billion pounds of pancake mix for my bridal shower. And the expensive ingredients I must add to this mix you might ask?
WATER. NEWS FLASH. WATER=FREE.
We said a prayer of thanks for having our eyes opened... to all the pancake mix.
Everything's going to be okay. Everything's going to be okay.
Laura
PS. I got TONS of syrup and jam with the mixes too, I knew you were thinking a had to buy more... BUT NO!!
PPS. We already clip coupons, don't list that as a suggestion
4 comments:
Hi Laura - First of all, I'm going to have a link to your blog on mine. Please feel free to put a link to mine on yours. Thanks for reading! Secondly, I am going to give your poverty some thought and come back with some suggestions. Been there myself, so I'm sure I'll have something. Off the top of my head: Pasta. Filling and cheap. More later.
you could always butcher your animals if worst comes to worst.
also, during the summer, wandering around neighborhoods stealing the fruit off of fruit trees is always a great way to survive.
costco samples
samsclub samples
friday night wedding reception hopping. line your pants with bags and stock up on eclairs
mac grill bread
I came back to offer some sage advice/clever suggestions, and I can see that Fish beat me to it. Question: while out for a walk last night we noticed that the Adams Family house close to our neighborhood had trees hanging over their spooky fence just loaded with persimmons. What do you do with those things?? Eat them, make jam...???
Ha ha! I found your blog! Yay for blogging!!!!!!!
We're poor too. And we're still poor so I don't think we've mastered the art of eating poor. Oh well.
Post a Comment