
Just got back from test driving an 08 Scion xb, I'm sold on it. If you can get over what many people refer to as, "The Toaster" look and embrace it's edgy look, it is a great car to buy for your hard earned dollar. You can buy a brand new one fully loaded for 17k, thats pretty sweet considering everything else similar costs alot more and doesnt include bells and whistles. The one we test drove was all decked out with GPS and dvd screens in the back of the passenger seats it was like 27k and obviously I cant justify owning either of those two features. I'm just basically writing here for someone to be the devils advocate and tell me things I may not have thought of. We looked at 06 and 05 models but even those used with 50,000 miles were still asking 13000 and I thought I might as well buy a brand new one for only a few grand more, plus I get tires for life and free car washes (i know car washes arent worth thousands but tires could be if they hold up on that promise) maybe I'm naive in dealing with a dealership for the first time but 17,000 didnt seem to steep.
This hog gets 28 miles to the gallon and seems to hold up well. Please someone give me a few things to consider before I pull the trigger.
2 comments:
DO NOT BUY THIS CAR WITHOUT TALKING TO US ABOUT OUR "CAR GUY" DONT PULL THE TRIGGER YET! OUR CAR GUY ROCKS. JUST SEE WHAT HE CAN GET YOU...
car salesmen are dicks. you will never get out the door at 17 g's. they will end up tacking on a couple grand worth of fees and other nonsence, and your 17k car will suddenly end up being around 20. and dont believe that lying dirtbag when he tells you, "dude, i dont even work off of commission. listen, im gonna sell you this thing for so low we will barely even get the money we already put into it back. wink wink."
Post a Comment