So brady and I both woke up groggy on Monday morning, (I think), and we began to remember little bits of our dreams. I was remembering mine as Brady started, and was trying to remind
myself to tell him about it.
myself to tell him about it.I got really freaked out when he told me his dream.... and we had the SAME dream. At least most of the important, weird, details were true.
The similarities our dreams shared were that I had a baby... it was our first child and we were so excited.... but oddly enough... it was a baby Pug, like our dogs. Really.
In my dream, I had somehow gotten pregnant by a dog, in his, the baby just came out that way and there was nothing wrong with it.
Things that our dreams did not have in common included the naken Hell's Kitchen chef, being photographed by Brady for a "job." I remember walking by and having to act, "okay" with it, like I do his obsession with football. Goo.
2 comments:
Creepy. Im not sure whats more weird, that you guys had the same dream or that you got pregnant by a dog. was that part of the dream too? Weird. Whats going on in that head of yours?
Hmmmmmmm....
Post a Comment